A horror game that senses how scared you are, the April Nintendo Direct, Microsoft gives MineCon the soft touch, and games that defined their genre.
- Jeff Gretz (@feralgeek6): "Nintendo games for iOS means my dream of pokemon on my phone may finally come true! #pokemonwhileipoop"
- @linefreeze3: "Fun fact: We have now been waiting longer for HL3/HL2Ep3(Liverpool 4) than we did for HL2 (8 years compared to 6)"
- @linefreez3: "The turrets are not man-able yet. Full multi-crew functionality will be in Star Citizen 2.0."
- Virtual Nose
- Crowfall finishes crowdfunding campaign with $1.76M
- SC's secret: never stop crowdfunding
Story of the Week
Duane: Nintendo Direct April 2015
Focus Target: Games that defined their genre
- RPG / Adventure
- Flight Sims
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Chuck Yeager's Advanced Flight Trainer
- Wing Commander)
- Sandbox / Open World
- 4X/turn-based strategy
- Half-Life 2: Update Is a Community-Made Enhancement Mod
- Asteroids Sandbox Survival Reimagining on Early Access
- Hundreds of Steam Keys for This New Game Are Hidden Across the US
- Steam Discovery Update Benefits Smaller Games, but Curators Disappoint
- Minecraft player builds walking death robot
- Nintendo Forces Takedown of Super Mario 64 HD Browser Project
- Lanning: Original XBox was Going to be The Casual Gamers Machine
- Positive Female Characters' is the New Sarkeesian Series
- Elite Dangerous now on steam and Frontier not sure if they will give codes to existing customers or not.
If you have any questions, comments or feedback, follow us on Twitter. We’re @hammergaming; use the hashtag #hammercast so we know you’re talking about the show. We’re also on Facebook. Enjoyed HammerCast? Subscribe to us in your podcast player of choice. We’re available on the iTunes Music Store, Stitcher, and via direct RSS feed, and you can find all our episodes at our website.