Game industry workers flirt with unionizing. Star Citizen throws shade on ray-tracing. Jeff Kaplan didn't foresee "maining." Old-man Wuerthele has opinions.
- Destiny 2
- Star Trek Adventures
- Mass Effect: Andromeda
- Tetris 99
- Fantasy AGE
- AFL-CIO encouraged game industry workers to unionize
- Ubisoft posts strong profits, doesn't fire anyone
- Dance cannot be copyrighted, much to Carlton's dismay
- Did you know Razer had a digital game store? Neither did we, and it's already closing after 10 months
- Star Citizen eschews ray-tracing, calls it a "headache"
- Elite Dangerous pilot stranded for 3 months, will be rescued soon
- Overwatch's Jeff Kaplan taken aback by "maining"
- Tabletop RPG community snubs Zak Smith after abuse allegations