Steam Machines, StarCitizen's Digital Girth, The Video Game You Can Only Play Once, and Will Crowdfunding Replace Traditional Publishing?
Story of the Week
Joe: Upsilon Circuit
- If You Die in This Game, You Can Never Play Again. Ever.
- Twitch Plays Pokémon
- American Gladiators
Focus Target: Kickstarter
- Exploding Kittens
- There Came An Echo
- Star Citizen
- Elite Dangerous
- Planetary Annihilation
- Town of Salem
What Are You Playing?
- Cities: Skylines
- $200 BlizzCon Tickets Announced
- Xbox Live for Windows 10 Will Be Free for Online Multiplayer Gaming
- Nothing Has Gone Horribly Wrong, but 2015 Launch for Consumer Oculus Rift Less Likely
- World of Warcraft Player Reaches Level 100 by Picking Flowers
- Star Wars Introduces Its First LGBT Character to Canon
- State of Decay Contractor Filled Game With Hidden Dongs
- "We Have to Do Better," Valve Says After "F" Grade for Customer Service
- Square Enix Will Reveal a JRPG Surprise for Consoles Later This Year
Subscribe to HammerCast in your podcast player of choice. We're listed on iTunes Music Store, Stitcher, and available via direct RSS feed. If you do subscribe, do us a solid and leave a review to tell us what you think of the show!