White Wolf's last straw. Bethesda's sorry about Fallout 76. The US Army gets into eSports. Mike Wuerthele gets cranky.
- Destiny 2 Forsaken
- Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu / Eevee
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas
- Paradox Interactive dissolves White Wolf in wake of controversies
- PS Classic shipping with PAL versions of half its game library
- Bethesda apologizes for Fallout 76 woes, announces forthcoming patches
- FTC to investigate video game loot boxes
- Sony skips out on E3 2019
- Video Game Museum wants to preserve dead MMOs
- CDPR blames subsidiary GOG.com's limited reach for tepid Thronebreaker sales
- US Army jumps into eSports for recruiting
Music for this episode of HammerCast was provided by Purple Planet Music.