Blizzard's president moves on, Chinese game experiments with face recognition, Toys R Us may come back, and Fallout 76 skipping cross-play.
- Destiny 2: Forsaken
- Beat Saber
- DiRT Rally
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- Mike Morhaime steps down as president of Blizzard Entertainment
- Diablo may be getting a big announcement at BlizzCon
- Tencent using face recognition for age verification in Chinese mobile games
- Toys R' Us auction cancelled; revival planned
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker
- Steam Store Page
- Weedcraft, Inc. Announcement Trailer
- Harry Potter action RPG leak
- Roll20 abandons their subreddit
- Evil Hat Productions "resizing"
- No cross-platform for Fallout 76