We talk about Blizzard caving on flying in Draenor, World of Warcraft getting into the World Video Game Hall of Fame, and filmmaker Uwe Boll's epic meltdown.
- Todd: Heroes of the Storm
- Joe: Universe Sandbox
- Duane: Heroes of the Storm, Town of Salem, Destiny
- Mojang staff offered $300K bonus to stay with company after MS buyout
- Minecraft mod brings Nintendo's Splatoon to PC, sorta.
- Steam Controller coming in October; pre-order for 50 USD / 40 GBP
- WoW inducted into Video Game Hall of Game
- Diablo III themed extravaganza coming to Heroes of the Storm
- Uwe Boll has public meltdown on YouTube after Kickstarter campaign failure
- Wargaming resurrecting Master of Orion
- No Jar-Jar news this week; Joe promises to put an appropriate GIF on the YouTube version of the show.
- Blizzard waffles on flying in Draenor, offers grindy path back to the skies
- Hearthstone to offer new heroes for $$$
- Hearthstone teases new game mode
- Overwatch Gameplay Previews
- XCOM 2 to be exclusive to PC... because mods.
- Mirror's Edge: Catalyst announced, is "not a sequel"
- Zoe Quinn launches game industry resource Games Are For Everyone