GTA 5's release woes, the ESA tries to stop preservation of gaming history, World of Warcraft will add timewalking and shipyards, and the boys reveal their guilty pleasure games.
What Are You Playing? (WRUP)
Todd & Joe: GTA V
Duane: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate & Coup
Stories of the Week
- Joe: Grand Theft Auto 5 Windows PC Release Marred by Username Problem
- Todd: ESA Says Preserving Old Games is Illegal Because Its "Hacking"
- Duane: World of Warcraft Patch 6.2 to Include Timewalking
Focus Target: Guilty Pleasure Games
Todd loves mindless sims:
Joe hates to love Dynasty Warriors, the endlessly repetitive Romance of the Three Kingdoms brawler that just. Won't. Die.
Duane loves ridiculously technical flight/space sims, mainly Kerbal Space Program. Problem is when he tries to talk about it to anyone, folks who aren't math or space nerds tune right out...
Humble Origin Bundle 2 Giveaway
This week we're giving away a copy of the Humble Origin Bundle 2, including Dragon Age 1 and 2, Dead Space 2, Mass Effect 2, and a handful of other great EA games. To get your chance to win, listen to the show and find out how to tell us about your own guilty pleasure game!
- YouTube Confirms Monthly Subscription Service is Coming
- World of Warcraft's New Token Currency Sheds a Quarter of its Value in One Day
- Some of GTA's Original Team Don't Sound Hopeful For That BBC Docu-drama
- Vizio's New Line of 4K Televisions Start at $600
- U.S. Department of Education: The Future of Education Includes Video Games in Classrooms
- New Guitar Hero Revealed With Revamped Hardware and Online Music
You can find the show and all our hosts on Twitter.
Show & Community Feed: @hammergaming